Antique Edwardian seed pearl bangle made by Willis
A brief history about Willis and Sons:
Willis and Sons were first established in 1858 by Richard and Thomas Willis, who were jewellery importers and wholesalers. They imported clocks, silver and electro-plated pieces as well making a name for themselves as a leading manufacturer of jewellery. There jewellery often reflected the native Australian flora and fauna with brooches often being in the form of a boomerang often with an Australian animal for example. By the turn of the century the firm had become Australiaâ€™s leading gold jewellery manufacturer and after 1931 continued just as importers after closing the manufacturing side of the business down.
Click here to see more antique bangles currently in store: