Antique sterling silver hand engraved bangle made in 1883
This hand engraved bangle was made in the Victorian era. JM Banks, was founded byÂ John Millward Banks in 1863 in Birmingham with the workshop at 6 Northapton Street Birmingham and their showroom at 12, 14 Beake Street in Regent Street in London. They continued to make fine quality jewellery and flat ware until closing their doors in 1926.
Click here to see more antique bangles that are currently in store: