Art Deco platinum aquamarine ring by A.W Crosbee and Sons
This aquamarine ring was entirely hand made in platinum during the Art Deco period of the 1920’s.
A brief history on AW Crosbee and Sons.
In 1902 Arthur Walter Crosbee opened his workshop as AW Crosbee & Co atÂ 7 Wyse St Birmingham. In 1931 the business changed to AW Crosbee and Sons, and during their time became known as producers of very fine jewellery.
Click here to see more Art Deco rings that are currently in store:
Click here to see more antique engagement rings currently in store: