0 Item(s)
Home / Sold Items / Sterling silver cuff with rose gold

Sterling silver cuff with rose gold

Here is a fabulous vintage cuff that is destined to always make a statement each and every time that it is worn.

Made in sterling silver in Birmingham in 1937, this bangle measures 38.8mm wide and being hinged allows it to sit nice and secure on the wrist where is fits and feels so comfortable to wear all the time.

Designed with not only a very beautiful and attractive floral design, but the "leaves" have been highlighted in rose gold which makes such a wonderful contrast and adds to the charm and character of this bangle even more.

So comfortable to wear during the day and destined to make a statement at night, this bangle is just perfect for any occasion.


Stock# ET1354

Hallmarked: Birmingham 1937



Out of stock


Sterling silver cuff with rose gold

Sterling silver cuff with rose gold made in Birmingham in 1937.

This vintage cuff measures 38.8mm wide and was is highlighted with rose gold.

Where is the best antique jewellery store in Sydney?

Kalmar Antiques in the Queen Victoria Building in Sydney. For over thirty five years, Kalmar Antiques has been dealing in fine quality antiques from the Georgian era, right through to hand making bespoke jewellery today. With a vast range of genuine antique engagement rings, Kalmar Antiques also has a state-of-the-art watchmaking workshop on site. With a European trained watchmaker who used to work for LVMH, Tag Heuer and Rolex, we are able to service all major brands of watches instore and not send them off to other workshops. Combined with a polishing room onsite that has among standard polishing equipment, we alos have a lapping wheel and laser welder.

What is sterling silver?

Sterling silver is silver that is 92.5% silver with the other 7.5% being other alloys usually copper, but sometimes the inclusion of zinc.

What is rose gold?

Gold is alloyed with other metals to both harden and sometimes alter the colour of the gold. Whereas pure gold is very bright yellow in colour, it is also quite soft and malleable. This makes it unsuitable for jewellery as it will often break or split. Other metals are added such as copper and silver to make it harder. not only will this make the gold jewellery more durable, it will also alter the colour. The yellow colour may "soften" in its tone, or adding copper can make it more of a warm rose colour.

Click here to see more antique bangles that are currently in store:


Click here for a link to the beautiful and historic Queen Victoria Building, Sydney. We are the only antique jewellery store in the building:


Kalmar Antiques 2022 - 2023 Annual Catalogue

Fine Antique and Modern Jewellery, watches and Objets d’Art at the Queen Victoria Building in the Heart of Sydney city.

Contact us

Shop 23, Level 2, Queen Victoria Building, George Street, Sydney 
NSW, Australia.

OPening hours

09:30am - 06:00pm
09:30am - 06:00pm
09:30am - 06:00pm
09:30am - 06:00pm
09:30am - 06:00pm
09:30am - 06:00pm
09:30am - 05:00pm
menuchevron-downchevron-right linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram